Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Dry your hair with injury

Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

Dry your hair with injury Empty Dry your hair with injury

Post by Lucycarryier Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Dry your hair with injury

Error four: a hair dryer completely dry. The wet hair is completely dry hair will bring great harm , you can use a dry towel bound up her hair blown 80% dry , and then continue to wait for natural hair makeup or clothes to dry , and then use a hair dryer styling. Error five: hairdressing tool temperature is too high at least once every three days with a hair dryer to shape, so let the hair get enough rest . If I had lacewigsbuy hair tool, whether it is a hair dryer or curling iron , it is recommended that the temperature adjusted to mid-range . If your tool has temperature display, remember not higher than 210 degrees .

In the hair salon , most perm temperatures at 230 degrees or more, unless it is otherwise not straightened so high temperatures. In the hair before styling insulation products to protect the hair , then hair tools hair piece for each partition on top , or pull or volume are controlled within 2 - 3 times less. This can effectively reduce hair damage, but also making the shape last longer . Error six: often scratching fingernails Gehry dirt and grease, so unconscious scratching the scalp and hair will make them dirty. Remember your hair when you wash your hands , then remember to do the old hands on the possession of hair .

Do not be blowing hair , the hair root of lace front human hair wigs penetration down the water will let you do useful work. First blow dry the hair root , and then blowing hair , or let hair dry naturally , the hair dryer to minimize the damage . 3 , keep a distance from the duct and scalp hair about 15cm away from the hair dryer to avoid it hit the hair , the hair too close can cause thermal damage . In the barber shop shampoo , hair stylist will put a lot of hair dryer away from your hair very close to it, so long , the hair is very good oh.

4 , hair dryer constantly moving a lot of people often make a mistake in blowing a hair dryer when the region is stationary , so because the heat concentrated in one area will easily lead to hair damage . Therefore , starting from the head start hairdryer , a hand to open the hair fiddle , a hand moving a hair dryer. 5, do not pour the wet curly wigs human hair hair cuticle is blown open , and blowing along the direction of hair growth will make the hair cuticle closed , if the blow will fall cuticle open, blowing more edgy . In addition also select smart hair dryer , star big S on the recommendation of thermostatic hair dryer, it will maintain a certain temperature , if the last blow that part of a region of the hair causes the temperature is too hot , hair dryer will light up red.

http://www.lacewigsbuy.co.uk/goods-4-22-Body-Wavy-2-Full-Lace-Wigs-100%25-Indian-Remy-Human-Hair-%5BFb0961%5D.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 pm