Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] StarCraft + Brood War 1.15.2 Rip Portable

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] StarCraft + Brood War 1.15.2 Rip Portable Empty [RS.com] StarCraft + Brood War 1.15.2 Rip Portable

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am

[RS.com] StarCraft + Brood War 1.15.2 Rip Portable Zr7dz [RS.com] StarCraft + Brood War 1.15.2 Rip Portable 2hicw82

StarCraft & Brood War v1.15.2 RIP Portable

Cr�dits: Razor 1911 & Solenbum

* Ripped: A LOT. Read Razor.nfo
    * Lang = English and portable edition (decompress an run)
    * Both Updated to the Last Version 1.15.2
    * Campaigns playable.

Screenshots

[RS.com] StarCraft + Brood War 1.15.2 Rip Portable Rwmp7l [RS.com] StarCraft + Brood War 1.15.2 Rip Portable 11iof28

Game Info:

StarCraft is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game by Blizzard Entertainment and the first product in the StarCraft series. It was initially released for Microsoft Windows in 1998. A Mac OS version of the game was released in 1999, and a port to the Nintendo 64 was released in 2000. The main storyline follows a war among three galactic species: the adaptable and mobile Terrans, who are descendants of Human outcasts from Earth; the hive mind arthropodal Zerg; and the psionic humanoid Protoss warriors.

StarCraft was the best-selling computer game in 1998[1] and won the Origins Award for Best Strategy Computer Game of that year.[2] StarCraft was listed on IGN's "Top 100 Games of All Time" featured as seventh, and in 2006 received a Star on the Walk of Game at Metreon, San Francisco. It is especially popular in South Korea, where professional players and teams participate in matches, earn sponsorships, and compete in televised tournaments.[3] As of May 21, 2007, StarCraft has sold 9.5 million copies worldwide,[4][5] with 4.5 million of those copies being sold in South Korea.[4] Blizzard initially intended to continue the story with the tactical shooter StarCraft: Ghost, which was later put on hold indefinitely. The sequel, StarCraft II, was announced on May 19, 2007 in Seoul, South Korea.

StarCraft: Brood War is an expansion pack for the award winning military science fiction real-time strategy video game StarCraft. Released in 1998 for the Windows and Mac OS, it was co-developed by Saffire and Blizzard Entertainment. The expansion pack introduced new campaigns with new map tilesets and new music, in addition to a number of extra units for each race along with several upgrade advancements. The campaigns continue the story from where the original StarCraft ended,[1] with the sequel StarCraft II continuing from after the conclusion of Brood War. The expansion was released for the PC and Mac OS in the USA on 30 November 1998.[2]

The expansion was critically well-received, with many reviewers praising it for being developed with the care of a full game rather than as an uninspired extra.[3][4][5] As of May 31, 2007, StarCraft and Brood War combined have sold almost ten million copies.[6]

It is especially popular in South Korea, where professional players and teams participate in matches, earn sponsorships, and compete in televised matches.[7]

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/210465989/SCnBW-1.15.2-Rip-Portable-Solenbum.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/210462450/SCnBW-1.15.2-Rip-Portable-Solenbum.part2.rar

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am