Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS] Starcraft + Broodwar Rip

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS] Starcraft + Broodwar Rip Empty [RS] Starcraft + Broodwar Rip

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:19 pm

This is a Starcraft + Broodwar rip. all you gotta do is extract the folder from the rar and run Starcraft.exe

StarCraft: Brood War continues the award-winning saga of galactic warfare as the Zerg, Protoss and Terrans struggle for their continued survival. With the shattered Zerg hive torn apart by fierce in-fighting, the Protoss seek to reunite with their Dark Templar brethren and begin the rebuilding of their homeworld, Aiur. Terran Emperor Mengsk I, having achieved his goal of total power over the human colonies, must now turn his attention to both the rising power of the woman he betrayed -- Kerrigan, the infamous Zerg Queen of Blades-- and a conspiracy deep within his own ranks.

Rapidshare (136062 KB):
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/143203928/Starcraft.rar

enjoy!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am