Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL 300 mb DVDrip

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com]  MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL 300 mb DVDrip Empty [RS.com] MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL 300 mb DVDrip

Post by Dard1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 am

(RS.com) MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL_350 mb_DVDrip

[RS.com]  MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL 300 mb DVDrip Nevqeg

[RS.com]  MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL 300 mb DVDrip Ao9kr9

[RS.com]  MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL 300 mb DVDrip 4ingu9

[RS.com]  MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL 300 mb DVDrip 5v4x0h

Sherman 'Tank' Turner (Dane Cook) is a help line operator with a hobby. If a guy loses a girl and wants her back, he gets in touch with Tank and pays him to take this girl on a bad date. Throughout the evening, Tank inevitably behaves in the most moronic fashion, thereby making the girl realize that her ex wasn%u2019t really such a bad guy after all.

He shares a flat with his best friend Dustin (Jason Biggs). Dustin has fallen for his work colleague Alexis (Kate Hudson). Dustin takes Alexis out for a date and confesses to her that he loves her, but she insists they remain friends. After the date Dustin tells Tank what happened, and Tank volunteers to take her on a bad date. Dustin turns him down but the next day Dustin sees Alexis flirting with another co-worker and he begs Tank to take Alexis out.

Tank bumps into Alexis and they arrange to go out. Tank behaves badly all night but Alexis is too drunk to care about his behavior, when he drops her off home she expects him to come in for sex but he drives away. Alexis meets with Dustin but the date with Tank has motivated her to see other men rather than resume her relationship with Dustin, so to get Tank a second date Dustin sends Alexis a dozen roses in Tank%u2019s name and an apology poem. Alexis calls Tank at work and chastises him for chickening out on having sex with her.

Tank goes to see Alexis and they end up having casual sex on a regular basis while Dustin attempts to stay just friends with Alexis. While Dustin is trying to woo Alexis back she maintains a relationship with Tank. As the relationship becomes more serious Tank has doubts and he attends the wedding of Alexis' sister Rachel (Diora Baird). Alexis' sister had been on a date with Tank and is horrified that he is there, the groom Josh (Taran Killam) was a customer of Tank's and asks him to keep quiet about him using his services. Seeing that Alexis has fallen for him Tank sabotages his relationship with her, and calls Dustin to apologise for taking Alexis.

Dustin arrives at the wedding reception and reveals Tank's hobby to Alexis, Tank points out his clients, including the groom, and is punched and thrown out. Later while talking with Dustin and his father (Alec Baldwin) he realizes he loves Alexis and they encourage him to reconcile with her. He finds her and jogs with her for a few miles but Alexis is unmoved.

Three months later Tank is on a date when Alexis and her room mate Ami (Lizzy Caplan) see him, Alexis walks up to him and pours wine on him, they engage in a play argument and after Tank's date leaves they kiss. Encouraged by Tank's father Dustin gets together with Ami.

[edit] Cast
    Dane Cook as Sherman 'Tank' Turner
    Kate Hudson as Alexis
    Jason Biggs as Dustin
    Alec Baldwin as Professor William Turner, Tank's father
    Lizzy Caplan as Ami, Alexis's best friend and roommate
    Diora Baird as Rachel, Alexis's sister
    Taran Killam as Josh, Rachel's groom
    Malcolm Barrett as Dwalu, Tank's friend and colleague from the call center
    Riki Lindhome as Hilary, a deeply Christian girl
    Mini Anden as Lizzy, one of Tank's one-night-stands

[edit] Soundtrack