Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Titleist CB 710 Irons 3-9P

hehegolf
    hehegolf
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 16
    Pikët : 32
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

Titleist CB 710 Irons 3-9P Empty Titleist CB 710 Irons 3-9P

Post by hehegolf Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 pm

You have to think that the Titleist CB 710 Irons 3-9P are going to be popular. During a week I recently spent testing the 1025 carbon steel forged irons that make up a ? of the company’s new iron line; I was inundated with people asking to have a closer look.

It may have been the sleek chrome CB forged irons finish or the old-world styling but whatever the case, they drew attention from a wide spectrum of golfers. Before hitting the irons, like those many admirers, I had a strong appreciation for the look of these sticks. With a compact head shape, slight cavity enhanced with a solid weight pad, and slender soles they titleist cb forged irons review draw easy comparison to the classic Titleist blade irons of the past.

Paramor, and other R&A officials had to circle David Duval to protect him. Tiger Woods on the Golf Clubs for Sale other hand was all right. He now plays under the watchful eye of his four body guards. Woods' guards on Sunday were all wearing his traditional ‘final day’ red, in the form of their bomber jackets, bearing the Nike logo of their charge’s sponsor. All at http://www.24golfstore.com 20110518

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 am