Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Ap2 710 irons

hehegolf
    hehegolf
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 16
    Pikët : 32
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

Ap2 710 irons  Empty Ap2 710 irons

Post by hehegolf Tue May 17, 2011 9:57 pm

The Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons 3-9P with Steel Shafts are the essence of advanced performance with multi-material, dual cavity forged irons that provide improved feel, classic blade looks and playability with shot control for the serious and skilled golfer. The stock shaft in this set is the Ap2 710 forged irons titleist True Temper Dynamic Gold and the stock grip is the Titleist Tour Velvet by Golf Pride.

The Ap2 710 irons build on the success and technology of its predecessor, the AP1 Forged. After extensive sound and vibration analysis, Titleist came up with new Tuned Feel System, which is a soft elastomer/aluminum co-molded medallion, to improve sound and feel, resulting in a softer, more solid feel. The leading edge has also been redesigned to improve turf interaction, creating more solid ball-to-face contact.

“I don’t scare easily but, for the first time ever on a golf course, I admit I was frightened. Thousands of fans just decided Golf Clubs for Sale they were going to come through. I thought I was going to be manhandled, but I managed to push a few people out of the way,“ he said. All at http://www.24golfstore.com 20110518

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm