Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com]Mahjong Mania Deluxe

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com]Mahjong Mania Deluxe Empty [RS.com]Mahjong Mania Deluxe

Post by Dard1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm

NFO:

In Mahjong Mania Deluxe you will get the thrill of playing a Mahong game that can allow up to 1,600 tiles (if you stack the board 10 levels high). You will have the fun of playing Mahjong, yet have a game where your own personal touches can be added.

For instance, you can upload photos that the game will use as backgrounds for tiles. This full featured game will also allow you to hide the tool bar so you can have more playing area on the screen! Keep the game fresh by downloading new boards online or make your own with the Creator tool.

Play this game with your friends and find out whose customized board is the most challenging! A must-try Mahjong game that will knock your socks off!

The full version of Mahjong Mania Deluxe features:
    Make your own layouts with the Creator tool and post them online to challenge others

100 layouts with even more available for download!

Gorgeous high resolution photography and orchestrated music tracks!

Play up to 1,600 tiles instead of only the standard 144 tile board!

Hide the menu bar with the space bar to see more of the screen and make the tiles bigger

Expand the fun with downloadable theme packs that add more music and graphics based on a particular topic

Download:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/138471261/Mah_jong_Mania_Deluxe.rar

if you like post, just say thank ( to keep me alive )

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 am