Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[HTTP] PJ Pride: Pet Detective

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[HTTP] PJ Pride: Pet Detective Empty [HTTP] PJ Pride: Pet Detective

Post by Dard1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:14 pm

[HTTP] PJ Pride: Pet Detective PJPride

Info:
    PJ Pride: Pet Detective
    PJ: Pet Detective is on the prowl! Hidden object mayhem keeps the pets out of plain sight as you join PJ in her detective work. Look carefully through 96 unique scenes jam-packed with the wildest objects. You never know where one of the 90 missing pets may have found a new home!
    With a new mysterious cosmetic factory opening in town, PJ the Pet Detective is on the ready when the town's pets go missing. Everyone assumes the worst and it's PJ's job to right the wrongs and get the pets back to their frantic owners. Hidden object mayhem keeps the pets out of plain sight as you join PJ in her detective work. Look carefully through 96 unique scenes jam-packed with the wildest objects. You never know where one of the 90 missing pets may have found a new home! Unlock the town's stores, homes, and even a tattoo parlor in 20 levels of snooping. Realistic sound effects, a captivating story, and beautiful illustrations are sure to keep any gumshoe on the case!

Download:
    Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/10319469/0b8d703/PJ_Pride_-_Pet_Detec4tive.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/10319477/613d579/PJ_Pride_-_Pet_Detec4tive.part2.rar.html

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 pm