Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[MU/MF] KillingFloor Patch for Work WITH revloader

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[MU/MF] KillingFloor Patch for Work WITH revloader Empty [MU/MF] KillingFloor Patch for Work WITH revloader

Post by Dard1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Killing Floor Patch

Hey Guys, I saw in the forum that much people can't play with revloader crack, i have the solution, is a library of Visual CC++

i discovered this, i didn't Took this from other place.

Only Work With update because need steam.dll and steamclient.dll , I Install
    (Killing_Floor_ Crack+Update1001) And Then This.

You Need:
    Revloader crack (in the next link)
    (Killing_Floor_ Crack+Update1001)
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3o0ymexmtzd

And This
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FVDS8OO9

Only install and you can enter the game from revloader, BELIEVE ME, I'TS NOT A SPYWARE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, Check for yourself , for me this work.

For Me This Work, I Guess for you too.

Picture of my pc, i'm from argentina you can see it.

[MU/MF] KillingFloor Patch for Work WITH revloader 2e56ph3[/b]

[mod]Links Coded. Please remember to double check that all your links have been coded -lionden
    #3.9 All links must be coded - including internal links (eg [code]Link placed inside here[/code]).[/mod]

[mod]Tags added. -lionden
    Please remember that all topics in Movies and Games sections must have proper tags in the title.
    [/mod]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm