Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] FSX DODOsim Bell 206 helicopter

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] FSX DODOsim Bell 206 helicopter Empty [RS.com] FSX DODOsim Bell 206 helicopter

Post by Dard1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:14 pm

DODOSIM Bell 206 helicopter for FSX

[RS.com] FSX DODOsim Bell 206 helicopter 3463qrk
    INTRODUCTION

We have replaced the default fsX hover and flight behaviour with our own dynamics, engine and systems management, complete with optional damage, repair and maintenance features.

All this realism isn't easy to master for a novice pilot so we have introduced several modes including auto-start and tutorial mode. The helicopter can speed through the start up and shut down sequences on its own or the pilot can follow on-screen prompts through the start up/shut down sequences as the helicopter highlights each function on the 2D panels as they are required.

Aircraft systems will fail according to misuse. This may take several flights to occur as wear information is accrued and recorded. The pilot is able to clear persistent wear and damage using a virtual �Service Workshop� or switch off wear and damage completely.

Your aircraft can be equipped with low skids, high skids or floats and there is also a high skid utility version with a working cargo hook. Each version can be selected with or without doors too but remember that this will significantly affect the aircraft's performance.

[RS.com] FSX DODOsim Bell 206 helicopter 2hr0u2g

[RS.com] FSX DODOsim Bell 206 helicopter 102jo90

DOWNLOAD:-

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239470780/Bell-206.rar

NO RAR PASSWORD

Happy Flying :D

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:24 am