Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[HF] Omnisia

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[HF] Omnisia Empty [HF] Omnisia

Post by Dard1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Omnisia

Description

We find our hero living a decent life in the peaceful Recuerdo Woods-- until his father was injured working for the King's Army. Trembling with rage, the young child called together a group of friends to fight the hated Kurugans. But that night, before any further plans could be made, a terrible scream filled the air-- and the boy vanished.

Eight long years later, Nocilis awakens in a new world with no recollection of what had happened to him in the woods. To his horror, his father has been murdered by a new threat: the band of thieves and spies, Omnisia, headed by none other than his old friend Lucian. He leaves for the forest to try and figure out the unsettling mysteries of his friends, his family, his past. There, he embarks on a journey through time itself-- where there is no turning back.

Notes:

Important:

Copy "BLACKCHA.TTF" to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts.
    THE GAME DOESN'T WORK WITHOUT THIS FONT.

ScreenShots

[HF] Omnisia NeQ6x0
    [HF] Omnisia EmxiI-
    [HF] Omnisia UqF7wE

Links

Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/10162702/6a46824/Omnisia.rar.html

Password

Code:
    roaringlion

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am