Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[HF.COM] Brain Train Age v3.91-TE

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[HF.COM] Brain Train Age v3.91-TE Empty [HF.COM] Brain Train Age v3.91-TE

Post by Dard1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:07 pm

[HF.COM] Brain Train Age v3.91-TE 2uxxrtt

Description: Brain Train Age features activities designed to help stimulate your brain, like solving a series of simple, rapid-fire math equations as fast as possible, counting interesting icons and many other easy, but interesting and helpful games, Brain Train Age is the very PC game for you to exercise your brain in a simple, efficient and fun way.

Features:

- Brain train age trains your illation ability. For example: you need point which the lightest according to the picture, cat is lighter than cow, snake is lighter than the cat, and which is the lightest one
    - Brain train age trains your memory ability. What�s the color of your boss� tie? Can�t remember it? Want to have a good memory? Have some training�s with Brain Train Age. An Instant Remembering training may help
    - Brain train age trains your analysis ability. What is the number of the giving icon? What is the number of the toy bricks? You can not do that by one plus one, it needs your analysis
    - Brain train age trains your intuition ability. What is the color of the word? It is �Green� though the word is �Red�. Give your brain a training by your instant and correct intuition
    - Brain train age trains your count ability. Do not look down on 1+1=?, do many of this you will find it is not as easy as you thought. Count is an interesting thing here.

[HF.COM] Brain Train Age v3.91-TE Nldilj

Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/10342588/890dcd9/brtr91.rar.html

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 am