Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS]Alien Arena (2009)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS]Alien Arena (2009) Empty [RS]Alien Arena (2009)

Post by Dard1 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 pm

[RS]Alien Arena (2009) Alienarena1

Genre: Action
    Platform: Windows
    Client Type: Stand alone
    Interface: 3D First Person
    Time Delta: Real Time
    Massively Multiplayer: No
    Language: English
    Year: 2009
    Developer: COR Entertainment
    Publisher: COR Entertainment
    Platform: PC

[RS]Alien Arena (2009) 6g4JORKJ5q

Alien Arena 2009 is a freeware online deathmatch game with fast and furious action for Windows and Linux!
    The game runs on the CRX engine, and features modern effects such as real-time lighting and shadows, shaders, light bloom, reflective surfaces and much more, while still being able to run on even modest systems.

The game includes a built in, as well as external server browser and chat client. Players can look up their stats online, chat with other players, and become part of a growing community.
    The Alien Arena experience is now a finely tuned, highly polished body of work.

Alien Arena has transformed into a lean, clean, fragging machine, with stunning visual effects that are usually reserved for commercial titles. This isn't your daddy's Alien Arena - it's not even last year's model, with a host of new and improved maps, sounds and music.

[RS]Alien Arena (2009) 800px-Alien_Arena_2009_3

About the Game:
    Alien Arena - a futuristic first-person shooter. To be more precise, this is not a game, a series of games, which added to the new version of the game about once a year. Here, referring to the Alien Arena, means the latest version of the game.
    The game focuses on multiplayer, but it is possible to fight against bots, computer controlled.
    Alien Arena includes 60 game cards, 5 characters (people, alien and robot), 9 weapons, each of which has two modes of fire.
    There are a number of rules by which you can play:
    DeathMatch - fight to death. The goal of the game by those rules - to kill as many enemies. Enemies are all the other participants in the game.
    CTF - Capture the flag - capture the flag. Two teams were in opposition, each team has its base, each base - its flag. To win it is necessary to take over the protection of breaking the enemy flag and carry it to its base. And so a few times. Also necessary to monitor its own flag and beat the enemy attack.
    All Out Assault - DeathMatch added possibility to use different means of transport.
    DeathBall - something like Bombing Run from Unreal Tournament. So, at the level of something in a single copy, which is a rolling ring, let's call it a ball. There are also elements that are round, resembling a mirror, let's call them baskets. The goal of the game - taking the ball, bring it to the basket and throw him into it. It is not easy, because Other players you can easily shoot the ball away. It also complicates the task of another point: when you have the ball, you can not shoot by pressing the shot you just throw the ball.
    Team Core Assault rules are as follows. There are two teams, each attempting to disable enemy power nodes (represent the outbound platform of a vertical bright beacon), which is likely to feed into the main hub of the spider. Turn off the spider - a condition of victory. Turn off power units made by simple contact with them.
    Cattle Prod - game for quite a cheerful rules. There are two opposing teams, which - to robotic cows at a special place (depending on the level, this may be the gate like football or shed).
    Duel - Duel, fatal battle with an enemy.
    Alien Arena is working on the engine CRX, which is a deeply revised and improved engine id Tech 2.

[RS]Alien Arena (2009) 800px-Alien_Arena_2009_4

Minimum System Requirements:
    System: Windows XP (SP 2) / Vista
    CPU: Pentium 4 / Athlon 2 GHz
    Memory: 512 MB
    Video Card: GeForce6200 / Radeon 9600 with 128 MB memory
    Audio-card: compatible with DirectX 9.0

208mb RAR 2 parts:

Filesize: 110 MB
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/256874690/Alien.by.vizionaru.part1.rar

Filesize: 98 MB