Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[HTTP] FS2004 Alphasim F-22

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[HTTP] FS2004 Alphasim F-22 Empty [HTTP] FS2004 Alphasim F-22

Post by Dard1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 am

AlphaSim 2006

F-22A Raptor

The F-22 Raptor, built by Lockheed-Martin, is the world's most advanced air superiority fighter. Powered by two Pratt & Whitney turbofan engines in the 35,000 lb. thrust class, it boasts a thrust to weight ratio of 1.27, which gives the aircraft astonishing acceleration and climb capability. Advanced fly-by-wire and stability augmentation systems, along with pitch-axis thrust vectoring, provide the Raptor with unprecedented low-speed maneuverability and handling, especially at very high angles of attack. The engines produce high thrust without afterburning, allowing the F-22 to supercruise at high Mach numbers without afterburner. This greatly increases the aircraft's range and endurance over similar enemy aircraft. Equipped with the latest stealth technologies and an ultra-advanced suite of electronics and weapons systems, the F-22 Raptor will assure air dominance to the USAF for decades to come.

** FS2004 only **

Features -

- very highly detailed model set, includes additional models with external loadouts
    - two high-detail, texture sets (standard gray camo (with 3 tailcode options) and fictional Thunderbirds scheme)
    - includes unique cannon tracer fire and explosion effect, uses joystick button 1 when in flight
    - detailed 3D with animations (stick, pedals, levers)
    - highly detailed and authentic 2D panel, all-xml gauges incl. custom F-22A-specific MFD-style 'glass ' displays, including 'moving map' display, all fully mousable, with custom pop-ups for radios, electric controls and GPS
    - HUD, on 2D panel and in v-c
    - highly authentic flight model with checklist, flight tested by ex-US navy F-8 pilot
    - animated thrust vectoring nozzles
    - animated weapons bay doors with extendable missile trapeze systems (2nd exit command)
    - animated canopy with sounds (shift-e)
    - animated refuel receptacle (on Visor function)
    - animated tailhook
    - high quality simulated F-22A soundset included
    - high detail undercarriage with realistic retraction sequence and landing lights
    - wingtip vortices fx
    - v-c rain fx

Uploaded By Me

Code:
    http://uploading.com/files/NH11SMS0/F-22A.rar.htm

Also if you want to see the alphasim F-22 in action this is a video i made for it
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR7gxcy-01w

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 am