Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Stryper - To Hell With The Devil (1986) (320 Kbps)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Stryper - To Hell With The Devil (1986) (320 Kbps) Empty Stryper - To Hell With The Devil (1986) (320 Kbps)

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 am

Stryper - To Hell With The Devil (1986)

Stryper - To Hell With The Devil (1986) (320 Kbps) 2qtequf

Quality: 320 Kbps

1. "Abyss (To Hell with the Devil)" � 1:21
    2. "To Hell with the Devil" (M. Sweet, Robert Sweet) � 4:08
    3. "Calling on You" � 3:59
    4. "Free" (M. Sweet, R. Sweet) � 3:44
    5. "Honestly" � 4:10
    6. "The Way" (Oz Fox) � 3:37
    7. "Sing-Along Song" � 4:21
    8. "Holding On" � 4:16
    9. "Rockin' the World" � 3:30
    10. "All of Me" � 3:11
    11. "More Than a Man" � 4:35

To Hell with the Devil is the Grammy Award nominated fourth release, and third full-length album, by the Christian metal and Glam metal band Stryper, released in 1986. It was both the first Contemporary Christian and Christian metal album to achieve Platinum status, selling over one million copies. It remains the best-selling Christian metal album of all time.

The album was listed at #88 in the 2001 book, CCM Presents: The 100 Greatest Albums in Christian Music. The album was the only Heavy Metal album on the list. Ian Christe, author of the heavy metal history book Sound of the Beast: The Complete Headbanging History of Heavy Metal (2003), mentions To Hell with the Devil in his book as one of the landmarks of the glam metal movement. Throughout 1987, both music videos for Free and Honestly ranked #1 on Dial MTV, the nightly MTV list of most requested videos. The video for "Calling on You" also reached #5 on the show.

The original cover of To Hell with the Devil caused a torrent of controversy, and was soon changed to an all-black design. The original artwork depicted "four long haired angels throwing the devil into a fiery pit. The cover was then changed on later pressings to a basic black cover" with the Stryper logo and the album title in the center.

As the band started to record the album, Tim Gaines left the band. He was replaced by bassist Matt Hurich. That failed, so "session" bassist Brad Cobb took Tim's place while recording this album. However, before the tour for it began, Tim Gaines "rejoined" the band.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/245930644/stryper-To_Hell_With_the_Devil.rar

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:24 am