Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (1987) (320 Kbps)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (1987) (320 Kbps) Empty Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (1987) (320 Kbps)

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:36 am

Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (1987)

Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls (1987) (320 Kbps) MtleyCre-GirlsGirlsGirls

Quality: 320 Kbps

1. "Wild Side" (4:40)
    2. "Girls, Girls, Girls" (4:30)
    3. "Dancing on Glass" (4:18)
    4. "Bad Boy Boogie" (3:27)
    5. "Nona" (1:27)
    6. "Five Years Dead" (3:50)
    7. "All in the Name of..." (3:39)
    8. "Sumthin' For Nuthin'" (4:41)
    9. "You're All I Need" (4:33)
    BONUS TRACKS
    10. "Jailhouse Rock" [live] (4:39)
    11. "Girls, Girls, Girls" [Tom Werman and band intro-Rough, instrumental] (5:36)
    12. "Wild Side" [instrumental/rough mix] (4:06)
    13. "Rodeo" [unreleased track] (4:11)
    14. "Nona" [instrumental demo] (2:42)

Girls, Girls, Girls is the fourth studio album, released on May 15, 1987 by glam metal band M�tley Cr�e. The record features a more blues-influenced sound than previous albums and contains the hits "Wild Side" and "Girls, Girls, Girls". The record also reflects the band's hard-living lifestyle, and pays homage to their love of riding fast, large motorcycles, drinking whisky, and spending long nights at strip clubs. There are darker sides to the album as well, notably Nikki Sixx's song "Dancing on Glass", about his addiction to heroin, and "Wild Side", which tells of destructive lifestyles and the pitfalls of decadence. The album peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard charts. On the week it might have reached No. 1, Whitney Houston's second album, Whitney, debuted at the top of the charts. Eventually, the group's 1989's offering Dr. Feelgood would go on to claim the top Billboard spot. Members of the band have stated that if they hadn't managed to write two successful songs that this album would have been the end of their careers. This is because they were all fighting addictions to drugs and alcohol. Controversy surrounded Girls, Girls, Girls' third single, "You're All I Need," which, although a ballad, featured lyrics that detail a lover's grisly murder.

"Wild Side" is featured in the video game Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/159856048/motleycrue-Girls__Girls__Girls.rar

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 am