Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition Empty [RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 am

[RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition BMBqVWOTI1

Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition FULL/RIP

Making History: The Calm & the Storm Gold Edition is a turn-based strategy game in which players apply their strategic skills to forge the fate of their chosen nation during a time of looming crisis.

Game Experience:
    The game experience of MAKING HISTORY will appeal to strategy players who enjoy open-ended games like Axis & Allies and Civilization. The goal of the game is not to replay history as it happened, but to make your own. Historical starting points for each scenario set the scene; and from there players experience completely open-ended, dynamic gameplay. Virtually any country is playable across a variety of the bundled scenarios included in the Gold Edition.

Game Mechanics
    Over 80 playable nations presents unique challenges based on political character, economic power, military strength, and geography. Use diplomacy to forge alliances, declare war and negotiate peace. A dynamic world market allows players to buy and sell vital resources, offer foreign aid, or embargo other nations to further their own strategy. Research investments produce military and technological advancements that can mean the difference between victory and defeat in battle. Sophisticated systems offer challenging single player gameplay. Up to eight players can compete in multiplayer games.

Community Driven
    Players have access to the MAKING HISTORY Gaming Headquarters (GHQ). This community resource may be found at www.making-history.com. Players can participate in our community forum, download and play lots of free user-created content, or upload their own modified scenarios. Many of the best suggestions from members of the MAKING HISTORY�community have been incorporated into the Gold Edition.

New Gold Edition features:
    - "The Rise of the Reich", a new longer scenario focusing Germany's rise to power.
    - Expanded combat unit abilities.
    - More research projects
    - Partisan fighters can seize control of occupied regions
    - Destructible fortifications and transportation infrastructure
    - Improvements to the AI
    - Interface advancements to get more military unit information instantly.

[RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition MPyopFHwak

[RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition 6pTLWQffL2

[RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition 6z9fSuFB0x

[RS.com] Making History: The Calm and the Storm GOLD Edition WVHnk6VY5i

http://rapidshare.com/files/185095706/001.1NCADEM.TR.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/185063088/001.1NCADEM.TR.part2.rar

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:13 pm