Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[N/A](UL.com)Little Shop Memories

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[N/A](UL.com)Little Shop Memories Empty [N/A](UL.com)Little Shop Memories

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 am

Little Shop Memories

[N/A](UL.com)Little Shop Memories W86kxc

Say good bye to your little shop, and get ready for an exciting future, in Little Shop - Memories. When the opportunity to open a Little Shop in paradise comes knocking on your door, you just can't resist! But there are so many memories in your Little Shop it sure will be hard to leave. Search through your memories and discover photos, trinkets, and other keepsakes from your journey to become a successful Little Shop entrepreneur.

Explore 12 vivid environments covering five decades from your past. Remember that first lemonade stand in the 60's where you first got the buzz for business? Featuring two game modes, exciting Bonus Rounds, and a nearly endless variety of cleverly hidden objects, Little Shop - Memories is a dazzling trip down memory lane.

Take a trip down Memory Lane as you prepare for your move to paradise. Discover photos, trinkets and other keepsakes that trigger memories from your road to becoming a successful Little Shop entrepreneur. Explore twelve environments, spanning five decades, all starting with that first lemonade stand in the 1960's. Play four types of Bonus Rounds to progress the story and unlock new chapters from your past.

Download Link:
    Code:
    http://uploading.com/files/JEJMN4UX/SS_Little_Shop_-_Memories1.0.0.52.rar.html

Enjoy Playing!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:16 am