Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com]Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction WORKING NO-CD PATCH

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com]Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction WORKING NO-CD PATCH Empty [RS.com]Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction WORKING NO-CD PATCH

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 am

[RS.com]Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction WORKING NO-CD PATCH 867vtw8

Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction

In just over 4 years the Robot Wars TV series has grown from cult status to become a massive worldwide phenomenon, with the BBC show now attracting a weekly audience of over 4 million viewers. Taking its cue from the latest series, Robot Wars - Extreme Destruction cranks up the action with new events, new robots, new arenas and a wide range of new game features.

The game brings together all the elements of the TV show - players can design and build their own robots, drawing upon a database of body parts, armour, engines, wheels and weapons. Once complete, battle can commence!

The game also features a quick start 'pick up and play' function, so gamers can select from a range of pre-built robots, and get straight on to the realistic 3D action.

# New and improved 3D arenas; while players of the PC versions can battle it out on an aircraft carrier, in a car factory, on a military base or atop a skyscraper
    # 10 different game types; including Robot football and sumo competitions
    # More robots; The RefBot oversees the destruction, while the most popular of the US robots and a range of new competitor robots join in the fray
    # Trade weapons and robot parts; With secret component stores unlocked by successful play

Now Then, If Ya Have Downloaded And Installed Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction. Installed It, And It Has Came Up Saying Wrong Disk, When U Have Tried To Run It..........
    Well Neva Fear.... Philly93 Is Ere With A Working NO-CD Patch =D

[RS.com]Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction WORKING NO-CD PATCH 9uqbu9
    :arrow:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/125889478/Robot_Wars_Extreme_Destruction_NO-CD_Patch_By_Philly93.rar
    Code:
    [b]Size=1.02 MB[/b]

As A Way Of Saying Thanks,
    Please Download The File As A Free User To Help Me Towards My Pre Account 8-)

Please If You Like My Upload An Post, Please Take 1 Minute Of Your Time To Say Thanks or.......

[RS.com]Robot Wars: Extreme Destruction WORKING NO-CD PATCH I5b0vo
    muahahahaha

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:43 am