Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Kiss - Symphony: Alive IV (2003) (320 Kbps)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Kiss - Symphony: Alive IV (2003) (320 Kbps) Empty Kiss - Symphony: Alive IV (2003) (320 Kbps)

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:56 am

Kiss - Symphony: Alive IV (2003)

Kiss - Symphony: Alive IV (2003) (320 Kbps) Mh8qwg

Quality: 320 Kbps

CD 1

1. Deuce
    2. Strutter
    3. Let Me Go Rock & Roll
    4. Lick It Up
    5. Calling Dr. Love
    6. Psycho Circus
    7. Beth
    8. Forever
    9. Goin' Blind
    10. Sure Know Something
    11. Shandi

CD 2

Kiss with The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra

1. Detroit Rock City
    2. King Of The Night Time World
    3. Do You Love Me
    4. Great Expectations
    5. Shout It Out Loud
    6. God Of Thunder
    7. Love Gun
    8. I Was Made For Lovin' You
    9. Black Diamond
    10. Rock And Roll All Nite

Kiss Symphony: Alive IV is a 2003 live album from Kiss performing with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra (MSO). The arrangements were made by David Campbell, who also conducted the MSO. It is the group's fifth live album and first release under Kiss Records and Sanctuary Records. The album featured three of the original members of Kiss (Peter Criss, Paul Stanley, and Gene Simmons). Ace Frehley once again left the band and the concert featured for the first time a replacement musician, Tommy Thayer, dressed as Ace Frehley's "Spaceman".

Back in 2001, Kiss was to release the original Alive IV (Featuring the original re-united lineup) but, due to label politics and contracts, it was not to be. Even with the artwork being revealed and "Rock and Roll All Nite" (from Alive IV) being added to the Kiss Box Set, the album was shelved. The band then moved labels from Universal/Island to Sanctuary Music and they released Alive IV - Kiss Symphony. However the original Alive IV was indeed released when the band released the box set of all past Alive albums entitled Kiss Alive! 1975-2000 in 2006 . The album is not called Alive IV, but rather ALIVE: The Millennium Concert.

The members of the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra who accompanied Kiss during this performance wore makeup that mimicked the band members. At the same time they also wore tuxedos.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/264367756/kizz-SymphonyAliveIV1.zip
    http://rapidshare.com/files/264364883/kizz-SymphonyAliveIV2.zip

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:38 pm