Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Motorhead - On Parole (1979) (320 Kbps)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Motorhead - On Parole (1979) (320 Kbps) Empty Motorhead - On Parole (1979) (320 Kbps)

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 am

Motorhead - On Parole (1979)

Motorhead - On Parole (1979) (320 Kbps) 2ch6l1l

Quality: 320 Kbps

1. "Motorhead" (Ian Kilmister) � 2:57
    2. "On Parole" (Larry Wallis) � 5:38
    3. "Vibrator" (Wallis, Des Brown) � 2:53
    4. "Iron Horse/Born to Lose" (Phil Taylor, Mick Brown, Guy "Tramp" Lawrence) � 5:17
    5. "City Kids" (Wallis, Duncan Sanderson) � 3:43
    6. "Fools" (Wallis, D.Brown) � 5:35
    7. "The Watcher" (Kilmister) � 4:50
    8. "Leaving Here" (Lamont Dozier, Brian Holland, Edward Holland) � 2:56
    9. "Lost Johnny" (Kilmister, Mick Farren) � 3:31
    10. "On Parole" (Wallis) [Alternate Take] � 6:58
    11. "City Kids" (Wallis, Sanderson) [Alternate Take] � 3:48
    12. "Motorhead" (Kilmister) [Alternate Take] � 2:48
    13. "Leaving Here" (Holland, Dozier, Holland) [Alternate Take] � 3:01

On Parole is the debut recording made by English heavy metal band Mot�rhead in 1975, but only released in 1979 after the band had risen in popularity.

This is the only album to feature the band's original line-up of Lemmy on vocals and bass, Larry Wallis on guitar and vocals, and Lucas Fox on drums. During the sessions, original producer Dave Edmunds relinquished his duties being replaced by Fritz Fryer. Drummer Fox was then replaced by Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor, a casual acquaintance of Lemmy's who had been persuaded to drive him to Rockfield Studios. Taylor overdubbed all of Fox's tracks except for "Lost Johnny" as he was being held in custody following an arrest for alleged drunk-and-disorderly conduct when that session was due to take place.

Of the tracks, three ("Motorhead", "The Watcher" and "Lost Johnny") were re-recordings of songs Lemmy had written and recorded with Hawkwind, "City Kids" was a re-recording of a Wallis track co-written and recorded with The Pink Fairies, "Leaving Here" was a cover version of a Holland/Dozier/Holland Motown song Lemmy had learnt whilst roadying for The Birds. "On Parole" was recorded and released by Larry Wallis (backed by Eddie and the Hot Rods) as a b-side to the Stiff Records "Police Car" single in 1977, after this album had been recorded but prior to its release.

At the time United Artists were not convinced of the album's commercial potential and shelved its release despite the band "[shooting] down to UA every day saying: 'What the 's happening? When's the album coming out? When are you gonna get us some gigs? What's happening about getting us an agency?' All we'd get was ~lol~ about the sleeve, you know, photographs and all that. When we got back from Rockfield with the masters, of course, we got the big: 'Oh, great, fantastic', but in the ensuing weeks it was just excuses and ~lol~". After the band's profile had risen with the commercial success of the albums Overkill and Bomber, UA re-appraised the album and gave it a belated release at the end of 1979, despite the disapproval of the band.[citation needed]

Due to the record company's initial refusal to release this album, when a reconfigured Mot�rhead (featuring Eddie Clarke on guitar) were given studio time by Chiswick Records in 1977, they chose to re-record the album in almost its entirety (only "Fools" and "Leaving Here" weren't re-recorded) leading to their debut release Mot�rhead.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247977206/mot-op.zip

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm