Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Korn - Follow the Leader (1998) (320 Kbps)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Korn - Follow the Leader (1998) (320 Kbps) Empty Korn - Follow the Leader (1998) (320 Kbps)

Post by Dard1 Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:35 am

Korn - Follow the Leader (1998)

Korn - Follow the Leader (1998) (320 Kbps) 156rfc6

Quality: 320 Kbps

(Tracks 1-12 are silent, 5-second tracks)

13. "It's On!" � 4:28
    14. "Freak on a Leash" � 4:15
    15. "Got the Life" � 3:45
    16. "Dead Bodies Everywhere" � 4:44
    17. "Children of the Korn" (featuring Ice Cube) � 3:52
    18. "B.B.K." � 3:56
    19. "Pretty" � 4:12
    20. "All in the Family" (featuring Fred Durst) � 4:49
    21. "Reclaim My Place" � 4:33
    22. "Justin" � 4:17
    23. "Seed" � 5:54
    24. "Cameltosis" � 4:38 (featuring Tre Hardson)
    25. "My Gift to You" � 15:40
    * My Gift to You ends at 7:12. After 2 mins. of silence, dialog begins at 9:14, which leads into a hidden track "Earache My Eye" (4:50), a cover of a Cheech & Chong song.
    * The exact breakdown of My Gift to You is as follows:

My Gift to You - 0:00 - 7:12 | Silence - 7:13 - 9:14 | Dialogue - 9:15 - 10:50 | Earache My Eye - 10:51 - 15:40

Follow the Leader is the third studio album by American nu metal/hard rock band Korn, the album was released on August 18, 1998.

Follow the Leader is recognized as their mainstream breakthrough, and the album that ultimately ushered nu metal and re-ushered heavy metal into the mainstream. With more than 5 million copies sold in the U.S. and 4 million copies sold out of the U.S., it is their best selling album.

The album features numerous guest vocalists, including Ice Cube on "Children of the Korn", Tre Hardson of The Pharcyde on "Cameltosis" and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst on "All in the Family". Actor Cheech Marin provides vocals on "Earache My Eye", a cover of the song from the Cheech and Chong movie Up in Smoke, with the rest of the band trading instruments for the song.

The album begins on track 13, following 12 tracks of silence. The reason, as mentioned in an interview with Metal Hammer UK around the time of release, was that Jonathan Davis did not like the fact that the album would have ended on the thirteenth track (due to superstition), so they preferred to start that album on that track instead. An alternate explanation for the reason the song started on the 13 track is that the first 12 tracks were 5 seconds of silence each adding up to one minute of silence in honor of Justin, a young fan of the band that died of cancer. Justin also has a song on the CD named after him.

The B-Sides "Camel Song" (released on the "End Of Days" soundtrack) and "I Can Remember" (on the "Got The Life" single) were both recorded during the album sessions.

The album cover was drawn by Spawn comic artist Todd McFarlane.

On the Deuce (Asylum) DVD, the band stated that all they ever did while recording the album was drink constantly and party every day and night. Munky admits that at one point, the band had spent around or over $27,000 on alcoholic drinks.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/246668138/korn-Follow_the_Leader.rar

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:22 pm