Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[UL.COM]Gold Sprinter

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[UL.COM]Gold Sprinter Empty [UL.COM]Gold Sprinter

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Gold Sprinter

[UL.COM]Gold Sprinter Ihcfzx38lzteb2bqfc4q

Lode Runner fans, rejoice! Gold Sprinter picks up where the classic game series left off. You control a hero who dashes around the screen, collecting gold and avoiding bad guys as he climbs ladders and digs holes to get from place to place. Like the beloved masterpiece on which Gold Sprinter is based, you can trap enemies inside the holes you dig. Once you’ve gathered all of the riches a level has to offer, an exit door appears that will warp you to the next, even more challenging stage.

This modern update from the creators of the Snowy the Bear series of games features beautifully rendered 2D worlds and smooth animation across 100 levels. Players who prefer using a joystick for a true arcade experience can celebrate: Gold Sprinter supports your input device of choice. So grab your pickaxe and satchel, and set out on an quest for untold riches!

Key Game Features

* Joystick support
    * 100 arcade and puzzle-oriented levels
    * Interactive environments
    * Special power-ups and bonuses
    * Free updates and technical support
    * Special Kids Mode with easy gameplay
    * Colorful graphics and charming sound effects

Download

Code:
    http://uploading.com/files/430174JQ/Gold.Sprinter.rar.html

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am