Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.COM]World of Goo

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.COM]World of Goo Empty [RS.COM]World of Goo

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 pm

[RS.COM]World of Goo Sy3rja
    [RS.COM]World of Goo B8ah7b
    [RS.COM]World of Goo 2sayr5z

Information

Code:
    World of Goo is a physics based puzzle / construction game. You are in control of cute little black goo balls(and variations of it) with which you can create interesting structures to solve puzzles. For example build bridges to overcome an obstacle or build and destruct parts of a structure to climb up between two walls. It's kind of a mix between Bridge Builder and Lemmings. Besides the fun puzzles you will also notice the joyful artwork and story which adds to the charm of this game. The music is awesome, too.

The game consists of 5 chapters and an additional competitive tower building mode. Each chapter will be fundamentally different as rules change and new things get introduced.

Download

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/255173850/WorldOfGooSetup.rar

[mod] Rule #3.11
    You must add tags in all topic titles within the Games and Movies forums and their sub forums.
    Tags in other forums are optional.
    IE [RS.com], [RS.de], [MF], [MU] [MS], [HF.COM], [HTTP&FTP], [FTP], [HTTP]��.
    Your post has been edited and the appropriate Tags have been added to the title by nzindiboy [/mod]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:40 am