Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Armadillo Run v1.0.6

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Armadillo Run v1.0.6 Empty [RS.com] Armadillo Run v1.0.6

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Armadillo Run v1.0.6

[RS.com] Armadillo Run v1.0.6 103bcq1

Described as a physics-based puzzle game, Armadillo Run plays like a combination of Jeff Tunnell's The Incredible Machine and Chrono Logic's Pontifex. The game requires you to carefully guide a brown ball towards the blue target area to successfully complete each level. This can be achieved by buying and placing different parts and pieces around a simulated 3D area, which can result in complicated contraptions all over the place just to achive a simple objective.

Experiment with structure length and object tension, even place a timer on any of the items to make them dissolve after a certain period of time. There is a budget to abide to, so going crazy with your designs can be rather fun although it won't get you anywhere quick. The full version includes a level editor, additional materials and downloadable solutions.

Platform requirements

Armadillo Run requires a PC running Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista.

Minimum specifications

* 500MHz CPU
    * 64MB RAM
    * OpenGL-compatible graphics card or motherboard OpenGL acceleration

Recommended specifications

* 1GHz CPU
    * 128MB RAM
    * OpenGL-compatible graphics card

Info
    Code:
    http://www.armadillorun.com/

Download
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/251816359/Armadillo.texas.www.softarchive.net.rar

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:34 pm