Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Army Men RTS + Men in Space 1 Link Each

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Army Men RTS + Men in Space 1 Link Each Empty [RS.com] Army Men RTS + Men in Space 1 Link Each

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Army Men RTS:

[RS.com] Army Men RTS + Men in Space 1 Link Each 2002065429026467809_rs

Info:
    Code:
    Army Men RTS brings your fantasy fights between plastic army guys to life (well, kind of) in a solid real time strategy game.

Your job is to lead Sarge and his band of bazooka men, grenadiers, machine gunners, flame throwers, and plastic military vehicles in a campaign to defeat the evil Tan army. Build bases, use trucks to siphon off plastic and electricity from objects to make men, and build an army fit to defeat the rebels.

Download:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/169147381/Army_Man_RTS.rar

Army Men - Toys In Space:

[RS.com] Army Men RTS + Men in Space 1 Link Each 1c4b8dd0e1

Info:
    Code:
    Action/Strategy. Herds of bloodthirsty aliens want to capture our planet. The only men who can stop them is Sarge. He needs to meet Tlna Tomorrow and create an alliance with her space troops; this is the only way to eliminate the enemies. People won't forget your feat of arms. This new sequel of previous versions includes training mission, multiplayer mode, new types of toys, weapons and vehicles, numerous worlds, convenient interface, and many other novelties.

Download:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/168985294/Army_Men_3_-_Toys_in_Space.rar

No password for all files!!!

Enjoy!And don't forget to say thanks to keep this topic alive and available for everyone

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:05 am