Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Golden Hearts Juice Bar

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Golden Hearts Juice Bar Empty [RS.com] Golden Hearts Juice Bar

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 pm

[RS.com] Golden Hearts Juice Bar 1ewhtw

Golden Hearts Juice Bar 1.0.2
    Dash | 29 MB | English
    by AlterLab Game Studio 2008

There's nothing quite like an ice cold smoothie on a hot summer day. It is also during the summer months that many casual jobs become available and it was with this in mind that our game's hero, Kelly, set out on her hunt for college funding. You see, Kelly needs money to attend school in the fall, so she set out online to see what jobs were available. She found an opening at a local juice bar and that's where the game begins.

Learn how to make the best drinks this planet has ever seen, right alongside Kelly as she earns enough money for college for the coming semester. In the beginning, business will be pretty slow with just a single table, but as word gets out about how great Kelly is doing, more tables will be added, providing more room for more customers (and more profit).

[RS.com] Golden Hearts Juice Bar 1197xuo

If you enjoy other entrepreneurial style simulation games like Diner Dash and Cake Mania, you'll absolutely fall in love with the colorful graphics and intensely enjoyable gameplay of Golden Hearts Juice Bar. Naturally, juice isn't the only thing on the menu! It's a hot summer day so people want to have a few different options when it comes to their ice cold refreshment. When you first start playing, the only item you'll be responsible for is an orange smoothie. Soon thereafter, however, you'll start brewing up cups of espresso, blending up milkshakes, and producing some of the best strawberry and kiwi smoothies on the block!

Features
    * 56 levels with 4 different locations
    * 6 ingredients, 2 flavors of whipped cream, 4 types of cakes
    * 10 unique customers

System Requirements
    * CPU: 1 GHz
    * RAM: 256 MB RAM
    * Graphics: DirectX 8.1

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/255416337/GoldenHeartsJuiceBar_DL.exe

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:09 am