Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[UL.com] SPRILL and RITCHIE-ADVENTURES IN TIME-Hidden Object

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[UL.com] SPRILL and RITCHIE-ADVENTURES IN TIME-Hidden Object Empty [UL.com] SPRILL and RITCHIE-ADVENTURES IN TIME-Hidden Object

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 pm

SPRILL and RITCHIE - ADVENTURES IN TIME

[UL.com] SPRILL and RITCHIE-ADVENTURES IN TIME-Hidden Object 2vsjd6h

[UL.com] SPRILL and RITCHIE-ADVENTURES IN TIME-Hidden Object Zxqzhv

[UL.com] SPRILL and RITCHIE-ADVENTURES IN TIME-Hidden Object Abnvif

Info

Sprill and Ritchie are back in an all-new, time-tripping adventure that will tickle your funny bone as much as it teases your brain! Having escaped alien captivity in the Bermuda Triangle, Sprill must now survive his best friend's outlandish experiments, which sends a temporal whirlwind ripping through time and mixing up items from different ages.
    To set things right, you must help Sprill as he travels to ancient Egypt, the distant future and more, collecting everything that's out of place and slowly discovering that his alien abductors might not be the goners he thought they were! Sprill & Ritchie: Adventures in Time features fun mini-games, animated characters and challenging hidden object gameplay!

Download

Code:
    http://uploading.com/files/1WXPSYJK/Sprill&RitchieAiT.part1.rar.html
    http://uploading.com/files/U1N0GLYQ/Sprill&RitchieAiT.part2.rar.html

ENJOY

PLEASE REPLY TO KEEP THE TOPIC ALIVE :D

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:18 am