Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats Empty [RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:30 pm

[RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats PC%20colin%20mcrae%20rally%204_box
    [RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats 68hv7kg
    [RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats D96efe3b-3991-4f00-a7ac-57a9e7c1b04
    Earlier this year, Codemasters brought its most recent entry in the highly praised Colin McRae Rally racing series, Colin McRae Rally 04, to the US with apparent exclusivity on the Xbox. Initially, the game had been released on the Xbox, PS2, and PC in Europe, but for the game's North American retail release, Codemasters decided (for some reason) to just bring the Xbox version out. However, crafty PC driving fans with the gumption to investigate Codemasters' Web site soon learned that the PC version of the game could be acquired in North America--albeit exclusively through the Codemasters site and for a price that was more than twice the cost of the Xbox version's budget price tag. For what it's worth, however, the fact that the Xbox version of the game is as cheap as it is still remains something of an unexplained anomaly. Aside from this, though, the PC version's equally excellent driving gameplay, better graphics, and added, competitive online mode make the game every bit worth purchasing.
    Of course, if you're no good at figuring out the right combination of tires and spring settings required to keep your car on the track (or if you're just feeling wreck-happy), Colin McRae 04 gives you more than your fair share of ways to royally screw up your car. The damage modeling can be adjusted between two settings, and with it set to high, the damage really takes its toll. Bumpers, doors, and hoods shear off; windows shatter; tires explode; and rolling your car...well, let's just say it looks appropriately unpleasant. Now, of course, all of this damage will have an adverse effect on your ability to drive properly. In fact, most of the game's damage isn't even immediately visible but definitely takes a notable toll on your car. For instance, destroying your engine's cooling system results in terrible engine performance and even causes it to periodically shut off midway through a race. Though this might not be such a big detail when racing in a single race, when racing through a championship you're only able to repair your car once every two races. Additionally, you're only given an hour with which to repair your car, and each category of repair takes up a specific amount of that time. Going over the allotted time nets you a time penalty for the next race. However, if you're a capable enough racer, you should be able to navigate through the various rallies with only a reasonable amount of scathe.

[RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats Dl
    Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/92915641/C.M.R.4..RIP_kofinek.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/92932516/C.M.R.4..RIP_kofinek.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/92898183/C.M.R.4..RIP_kofinek.part3.rar

[RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats Password
    Code:
    kofinek

[RS.com] Colin McRae Rally 04 Rip + Cheats Logocheats

Code:

Cheat List
    Enter the following cheats at the "Code Entry" screen under the Secrets option.
    Note: Each game disc has one of a few random "access codes"--only cheats that are made for the access code that matches your own disc's access code will work for you.

Access Code 76538

* Group B Mode and Cars: RTNITJ

Access Code 34674

* All Bonus Cars: ZCNGMW
        * Expert Mode: IRZQNT
        * Mirror Tracks: FEQRJV
        * All Tracks: HCHSFD

Access Code 28207

* Group B Mode and Cars: CWUQEL
        * All Bonus Cars: BWDMTZ
        * All Tracks: OCKNVJ
        * Expert Mode: GDGKGA
        * All Tests: XNDGFB
        * All Parts: DJQSPM
        * Mirror Tracks: EKDBSM

Access Code Unknown

* All Weather: CLRWTR
        * Group B Mode and Cars: CFCKGL or YFHPGW
        * All Bonus Cars: AIDLAU
        * All Tracks: BSDJUC
        * Expert Mode: HIQNRM
        * All Parts: FUDWHC
        * All Tests: DMLPOD
        * Mirror Tracks: EPDZJF

Access Code 84419

* Group B Mode and Cars: EEHIZA
        * All Bonus Cars: EBDIQQ
        * All Tracks: SXDEBD
        * Expert Mode: EIDYVP
        * All Car Parts: XKDBLU
        * All Tests: CIDLCC
        * All Mirror Tracks: YUDWVP

Access code 71077

* Group B Mode and Cars: APCSTK
        * All Bonus Cars: ZFBDKH
        * All Tracks: JJRGKX
        * Expert Mode: ACDBEI
        * All Car Parts: UEDIUP
        * All Tests: YCDYZH
        * All Mirror Tracks: ZMDHKN

Access code 33056

* Group B Mode and Cars: MBNNOE
        * All Bonus Cars: TPDSTS
        * All Tracks: QMLRPI
        * Expert Mode: SFKTCP
        * All Car Parts: FNDDLF
        * All Tests: RLEVWG
        * All Mirror Tracks: BEDMSH

I TESTED AND WORKS

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS EBOOK AND I WILL PUT MORE AND MORE GAMES

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/116727958/McGraw.Hill.PHP.Programming.Solutions.Jun.2007.rar

Say thanks if you like my post
    report if links are dead

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:26 pm