Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Puzzlegeddon

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Puzzlegeddon Empty [RS.com] Puzzlegeddon

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Puzzlegeddon
    [RS.com] Puzzlegeddon 2v0ziuc

Puzzle, collect resources and defeat opponents in Puzzlegeddon - a puzzle brawler for brainiacs and painiacs alike! Select your island of choice and puzzle for resources to defend yourself and to defeat opponents. Puzzlegeddon features an inventive mix of puzzle, action and strategy where you can battle each other online or challenge yourself in the game�s different single player modes. Just jump in, the universe of Puzzlegeddon awaits you!

Puzzlegeddon Download Features

Puzzle. Collect resources. Defeat opponents! Puzzle for resources to defend yourself and to defeat opponents. Puzzlegeddon is a unique puzzle brawler where both brain and brawn is awarded.
    A fun game experience for brainiacs and painiacs alike. Join the battles online for up to 6 players or fight evil robots and puzzle for survival in the game's challenging and addictive single player modes. Puzzlegeddon challenges you to think hard, play smart and act fast.
    Life after death. Get defeated and enter the Dead Puzzler's Challenge, a fun mini-game in the realm of the dead where players can improve their chances in the next round or even respawn back into the action.
    Just jump in! Puzzlegeddon doesn't need a very powerful computer to run good or look great. The game can be played with just a mouse or an Xbox 360™️ controller for Windows. With features like one-button matchmaking, jumping in or creating game sessions has never been easier. Puzzlegeddon also supports multiple languages.

Download
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/193438615/VidzNet.Com_Puzzlegeddon.rar