Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com]Alien Shooter + 2 Addon [54Mb]

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com]Alien Shooter + 2 Addon [54Mb] Empty [RS.com]Alien Shooter + 2 Addon [54Mb]

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Alien Shooter:

[RS.com]Alien Shooter + 2 Addon [54Mb] 2mphk6t
    [RS.com]Alien Shooter + 2 Addon [54Mb] A3hzcg
    [RS.com]Alien Shooter + 2 Addon [54Mb] A5bzfp

Code:
    The endless darkness and the somber, long passages of a military complex have become the abode of evil, as thousands of blood-thirsty creatures fill its offices, storehouses and mysterious laboratories.

Your mission is simple: clear the base at all costs. You will be provided with explosives to help you gain access to the teleports from where thousands of pitiless creatures pour. A stationary gun will aid in the defense of the area. You have been granted access to the most advanced weapons technology money can buy. As you earn your pay, you can equip yourself with additional weapons in the arming area and biomechanical implants that will make your fighting abilities super human.

The alien invasion has begun, we have one chance, and that is to stop them cold in their staging area. Do not allow them escape this facility, you are our last hope. The fate of humanity now depends on you!

2 Addon:

Alien Shooter - The Experiment:

Code:
    Day after day, the hope for human survival is fading.
    Half of the Earth surface is inhabited by the monsters.
    Now people have to dwell in specially made fortified
    settlements. Here they live, work, study,
    grow children and...
    invent new ways to fight the aliens...

Now the leading scientists of Earth are working on creation of the new monster species, which should stop the invasion! Will the scientists succeed? Can their plans be realized, or this can cause even a larger disaster?

In the new part, you will find:

- 5 new missions
    - new music tracks
    - new type of monsters
    - monster boss
    - new objects

Also, after numerous customer requests, we have added ability to choose difficulty level. Now, after installng this add-on, you can select difficulty to match your skills.

NOTE: This addon will work only with FULL version of the Alien Shooter game.

Alien Shooter - Fight for Life:

Code:
    2026 AD.

One year passed since aliens invaded planet Earth. These monsters have captured large districts of the Earth surface, and now all the humanity arises against them.

Among secret government research projects there�s a virus which can help people survive and avoid total annihilation.

You must get into the secret research-and-development center and save the virus. Yes, save the virus, because it�s in danger now...

In the new part of the game:

- 5 new missions, put together in a plot line
    - vivid prehistory
    - even larger crowds of monsters to wipe out before you reach the goal

NOTE: This addon will work only with FULL version of the Alien Shooter game.

Download:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/255713119/Alien_Shooter.rar

[54Mb]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm