Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com]  Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2 Empty [RS.com] Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 pm

[RS.com]  Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2 2d9q9y[RS.com]  Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2 2hy9dgl
    [RS.com]  Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2 23vcpiv[RS.com]  Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2 Jhpkjl
    [RS.com]  Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2 2zr3i2p

Eagle Lander 3D (EL3D) is an authentic simulation of the Apollo lunar landings and includes accurate renditions of scenery, flight dynamics and the lunar module. Currently EL3D includes Apollo 11,12, 15, 17, a LM racing course and an orbital flight. Other missions 'plug-in'.

EL3D is designed to realistically render the physics and dynamics of the lunar module as well as the terrain of the lunar surface. EL3D uses the latest in graphical 3D technology to provide high resolution renditions of the LM, it's instruments, and the lunar surface in the region of the current landing site. All primary flight instruments work like the originals with many operating control panel switches too. The Apollo Guidance Computer has been modeled and works just like the original including the famous 1201 Alarm Code on Apollo 11!

Eagle Lander 3D Version 212

-- Enhanced graphics - new textures, boulders, rocks, etc.
    -- Improved support for older video cards.
    -- More "smart" settings and simplified graphics options.
    -- Lots more - too numerous to mention here.

>> EL3D is the first simulation to accurately depict the Apollo landings on the moon. There have been many 'arcade' style simulations with stick figures in two dimensions, but never has there been a real attempt at a proper 3D simulation.

>> I created EL3D to fulfill my own dream of flying a LM and actually 'seeing' the landing spots of the historic missions. I waited years for a proper simulation to come to fruition and then decided that if it was going to happen it might as well be me to do it. I wanted a simulation that was historically accurate and modeled the LM as closely as possible. This includes the visuals, the 3D models, the instruments, the flight dynamics, and as many 'details' as I could include into the package.

>> EL3D derives its heritage from two previous versions. The first was a simple 2D arcade style game that was a bit of an improvement on previous arcade games but still lacked the realism I desired. The second version (V1) was actually my first attempt at 3D simulation. It was designed to simulate the final landing approach of Apollo 11. I released it as freeware and over the last couple of years I have had more then 150,000 downloads along with numerous online and magazine reviews.

>> EL3D (V2) takes the heritage of the past and raises the bar a couple of notches. You can fly multiple missions with multiple scenarios per mission. I have enhanced the virtual and made completely new 3D models of the LM. The instruments have been enhanced and more switches and functionality have been added. The scenery area has been expanded and of course many more missions have been added. The flight computer is used exactly as it was done on the actual flights. Every attempt has been made to ensure as much accuracy and realism in every facet of the simulation.

Features

-- Highly detailed 3D LM. Lower polygon models are also provided for ‘slower’ systems.
    -- The mission landing site topography is extensively researched and very accurate.
    -- Simulates the final few minutes of flight including:
    -- P64 mode the automatic flight mode from about 8000’ to 400’. In this mode primary flight control is from the computer. The astronaut can redesignate the landing site by moving the controller while lining up the Landing Point Designator (LPD) with the computer readout.
    -- P66 mode the final landing mode where the Commander maneuvers the LM to its final resting spot.
    -- EVA. Leave the LM through the front hatch, down the ladder and into history!
    -- Rendezvous and docking in orbital flight. This includes the use of the Crewman Optical Alignment Site (COAS). Practice rendezvous, docking, separation and station holding near the Command Module while circling the moon in a 60 mile orbit..
    -- Multiple Missions. Apollo 11,12 and 15, Orbital flight and a Racing Course are included. New missions plug-in.
    -- Hardware accelerated stencil shadowing creates the realistic LM shadow. An alternative synthetic shadow is available for computers that do not have a powerful graphics card.
    -- Replay. Flights can be recorded and played back later. Each mission includes a pre-existing replay if you want to just ‘ride along’ for the first time.
    -- Dust kicks up near the ground and obscures the visibility of the landing site.
    -- Scoring of performance. Your approach and landing is graded based on actual NASA landing criteria. Factors such as accuracy, smoothness and velocity control are all used to determine your score.
    -- Multiple camera views including. Spot view with keyboard / joystick POV (point of view) commands to move the camera to any relative position view.
    -- A detailed 2D panel through the commander’s (CDR) window.
    -- Ground view. A view from a fixed position near the actual landing site.
    -- Virtual . A detailed 3D with working switches.
    -- Sounds are the actual astronauts’ voice transmissions 'triggered' at the appropriate altitudes, attitudes and velocities.
    -- Users can select graphics modes and options best suited to their computer systems. Any screen resolution supported by the graphics card is available.
    -- Joystick or keyboard controls. Using a 3 axis joystick with a twisting yaw axis like a Microsoft Sidewinder Pro, will give maximum realism because the actual LM controller that had a twist action for yaw. Alternatively the keyboard or mouse can be used as well.
    -- All keyboard and joystick controls / buttons / commands are user definable. Multiple joysticks can be used and most items can be assigned joystick buttons. designers will love the flexibility.
    -- LM Racing. In order to have a little fun and build your flying skills, there is a deep valley race course. You are scored on time and altitude (lower altitudes are best).
    -- Working instruments. All of the primary flight instruments are available and many switches and other items are active as well.
    -- Authentic Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC). You interact with the flight computer via the DSKY (Digital Display Keyboard) exactly in the same fashion as the original. This is probably the first time a functioning Apollo computer has been simulated in this detail since the last flight over 30 years ago.
    -- In-flight aborts and ascent from the lunar surface are modeled. Also, the famous 1201 program alarm that occurred on Apollo 11 occurs at exactly the same time![/center]

the basic requirements for EL3D are:

1ghz computer with at least 256mb of memory.

3D graphics card with at least 128mb of memory.

Windows XP (preferred), Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000

Homepage
    Code:
    http://eaglelander3d.com/

[RS.com]  Eagle Lander 3D v2.1.2 2ljg5ja
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/104223634/Eagle.Lander.3D.v2.1.2.zip

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 pm