Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Kitty Luv (Portable)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Kitty Luv (Portable) Empty [RS.com] Kitty Luv (Portable)

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:11 pm

[RS.com] Kitty Luv (Portable) 33a8kqt

Kitty Luv Game is a simulation game that lets you choose and raise a kitten the Kitty Luv way.

Practice Kitten Love with a Kitty Luv Kitten in the Kitty Luv Game..
    Owning a kitten can be a big responsibility, Kitty Luv lets you practice. In the Kitty Luv game play you have to feed and groom your kitten. Kitty Luv kittens are just like real ones, you have to keep their litter box clean and play with them!

But your Kitty Luv kitten will be worth all the trouble. Watch your kitten chase a string or pet your Kitty Luv kitten and it will purr for you.

You raise your own little kitten right on your computer with Kitty Luv! Choose one of six kitten breeds to raise as your companion. Kitty Luv offers a choice of Russian Blue, Tabby, Siamese, Exotic, Abyssinian and American Shorthair.

A Kitty Luv kitten is the perfect pet. Download and enjoy your new furry friend.

Download:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/254405180/elbavulytti-I-Scorpius.com.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/254402602/elbavulytti-I-Scorpius.com.part2.rar

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:39 pm