Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Lego Racers (Portable)

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Lego Racers (Portable) Empty [RS.com] Lego Racers (Portable)

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:11 pm

[RS.com] Lego Racers (Portable) 2gxpwuv

It's a whole new way of playing with LEGOs: no blocks required! Kids still need a vivid imagination but in today's tech-savvy world, they'll also need a 3-D graphics accelerator card. Racers allows players to build, customise and race both cars and drivers. Building is unlimited and there's 12 different tracks in a variety of settings to choose from.

It's an interesting exercise to compare the real-life elements to their electronic counterparts. Any LEGO fan will recognise infamous opponents from their plastic incarnations; Captain Redbeard, King Kahuka and Basil the Batlord are some of our favorites, and they're just as great-looking onscreen as they are in the toy chest kits. The level of hand-eye coordination required to build amazing cars is, we think, lower than with real LEGOS (and there's no dropping and breaking possible!). Parents don't need to buy a million different sets to get all desired pieces--they're all right there on the screen.

We found the racing arena to be a huge hit with arcade-game fans. The tracks are treacherous, the themes are wildly detailed and there's lots of hidden power-ups and shortcuts for when your skill level increases. If you think you've got all the tracks mastered, try them out in reverse. It's harder than you might think! Drivers, start your engines, because LEGO Racers is worth the ride.

Download:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/254450375/elbasrecogel-I-Scorpius.com.rar

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:22 am