Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Portable Posh Boutique 2 v1.0

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com] Portable Posh Boutique 2 v1.0 Empty [RS.com] Portable Posh Boutique 2 v1.0

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 pm

[RS.com] Portable Posh Boutique 2 v1.0 346pzwx

Portable Posh Boutique 2 v1.0 | Size: 40.6 MB

Join Alicia for more fast fun in Posh Boutique 2, the sequel to the hit time management game that's been called, "the type of game you simply can't afford to leave lying there on the rack." After taking over her grandmother's line of fancy clothing stores, Alicia decides it's time for some rest and relaxation. But, just as her vacation gets off the ground, Alicia suddenly discovers she's won the lottery! Now, with her winnings in hand, Alicia's ready to take her Posh Boutique to the next level. Help Alicia expand her business beyond her dreams by assisting each customer in their search for the perfect outfit, adding just the right accessories, and choosing the best upgrades and enhancements for each location. Players all over the world loved watching Alicia take her first steps in the fast-paced world of retail in Posh Boutique. Guide her through the next chapter by playing all-new mini-games, decorating store windows, solving challenging hidden object levels, and much, much more. Try the free demo version on for size, or download the full unlimited version and you'll see that for original fashion fun, Posh Boutique 2 is a perfect fit!

Game features:
    � 6 boutiques
    � 7 fitting station's types
    � More then 100 different outfits
    � 9 cups
    � VIP clients minigames

System requirements:
    � Windows 2000/XP/Vista
    � DirectX 7
    � 600 MHz
    � 256 MB RAM

Screenshots: