Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[RS.com] Gizmos and Gadgets

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[RS.com]  Gizmos and Gadgets Empty [RS.com] Gizmos and Gadgets

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 pm

[RS.com]  Gizmos and Gadgets Dgkwso

Super Solvers: Gizmos & Gadgets
    is an educational science computer game designed by The Learning Company. It is intended to teach children between the ages of 7 and 12 introductory mechanics, namely simple machines, magnets, basic electronics, and forms of energy. The original game is compatible with IBM and Windows computers running DOS 3.3 or higher although a later CD release added Macintosh compatibility. A popular game through 1997, The Learning Company, then incorporated with Br�derbund, discontinued Gizmos & Gadgets in 1998.

Morty Maxwell, the Master of Mischief, has moved into the Shady Glen Technology Center and taken over as the head scientist! Your job is to accept Morty's challenge and prove that you are a better scientist than he is. Morty has locked the doors in the warehouse with science puzzles. Show him how much you know about science by solving the puzzles. Then go through the doors, find the best vehicle parts, and build faster vehicles than Morty builds. To make your job more difficult, Morty's sneaky Cyber Chimps are collecting vehicle parts, too. Outsmart the Chimps by throwing bananas to them and making them take a nap. Race against Morty and win all 15 of the challenge races. You will reclaim the Technology Center and be the head scientist!

Screens
    Code:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/super-solvers-gizmos-gadgets/screenshots

Link
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/189446831/Gizmos_and_Gadgets.rar

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:36 am