Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

[MU]Left4Dead Multiplayer/Non-Steam patches

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

[MU]Left4Dead Multiplayer/Non-Steam patches Empty [MU]Left4Dead Multiplayer/Non-Steam patches

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:03 pm

OUTDATED

Hello everyone, for these patches, you would maybe need "Garena" a p2p application like hamatchi that allows you to play (cracked) games on multiplayer easily. I say maybe because i am using Garena to play Left4Dead.

[L4D]Non-Steam Beta
    Features-Makes your Left4Dead Non-Steam.
    -Installs "RevEMu".
    -Installs "BetaFiles"Engine for testing purposes. This feature is optional.
    -Disables the "SteamCloud" permanently. I do not know what the steam cloud is.
    -Installs updates to the Left4Dead. Updates as in some minor tweaks in
    the game and some rare cases when you alt tab out of the game and the game crashes.
    For me, this patch works perfectly and connects fine. You can join from the lobby with this. If you want to make your own non-steam server, this patch is not recommended.
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=720NDCH0

Left4Dead NON-STEAM Patch 1.0
    Features-Makes your Left4Dead Non-Steam.
    -Replaces your engine.dll and Steam.dll with a cracked engine.dll and a cracked Steam.dll
    For me, this patch works perfectly and connects fine. You cannot join from the lobby with this. If you want to make your own non-steam server, this patch is recommended
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7VY7ROQ

Note:Pick only ONE patch to update your Left4Dead at one time. If you want to use the other patch, or just want to uninstall it, go to your Left4Dead server and fine the .exe to uninstall the current patch...

To uninstall "[L4D]Non-Steam Beta", go to your L4D folder and fine the exe called "[L4D]Non-Steam Beta" or something similar, it has the same icon as the patch. I forgot what the name for the uninstall is but i know there is one; im using the other patch right now. :P

To uninstall "Left4Dead NON-STEAM Patch 1.0", go to your L4D folder and find the .exe called "bin". In this patch, it has instructions in it go read it instead of this [MU]Left4Dead Multiplayer/Non-Steam patches 355554 .

To download Garena go to...
    Code:
    http://www.garena.com/

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:43 pm