Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

2012 TaylorMade Golf

golf123
    golf123
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Female
    Postimet : 17
    Pikët : 37
    Registration date : 2011-12-19

2012 TaylorMade Golf Empty 2012 TaylorMade Golf

Post by golf123 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 am

TaylorMade Golf has introduced its new 2012 TaylorMade golf clubs .Key to the distance performance of TaylorMade's new RocketBallz iron is a large, thin clubface that's strong and stiff at the perimeter and thin at the inner edge, allowing the face to flex freely.Rocketballz are said to be designed for mid and high-handicap golf players.RocketBallZ RBZ Driver are said to improve the scores of golfers as they play for long distance.In terms of looks, the RBZ Fairway Wood have a larger, deeper face and look more appealing to hit at address because of the bigger footprint.And the ping gollf also publiches the new left hand golf.Just like the right handed Ping g20 driver, the left handed Ping g20 driver is also for all ability levels, with the external weighting of the large, it can help launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy.And the left handed Ping G20 Irons are special engineered to left handed golfers, and the irons are same with ping right handed that designed with a thinner face, a wider sole, and a strong loft to provide nice performace, superior distance control, great accuracy and forgiveness. More discount golf on the china wholesale golf store online
    Discount golf
    RAZR X Black Driver
    RAZR XF Iron
    TaylorMade R11S driver
    Razr x Black Tour Driver
    golf123
    golf123
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Female
    Postimet : 17
    Pikët : 37
    Registration date : 2011-12-19

2012 TaylorMade Golf Empty Re: 2012 TaylorMade Golf

Post by golf123 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 am

TaylorMade Golf has introduced its new 2012 TaylorMade golf clubs .Key to the distance performance of TaylorMade's new RocketBallz iron is a large, thin clubface that's strong and stiff at the perimeter and thin at the inner edge, allowing the face to flex freely.Rocketballz are said to be designed for mid and high-handicap golf players.RocketBallZ RBZ Driver are said to improve the scores of golfers as they play for long distance.In terms of looks, the RBZ Fairway Wood have a larger, deeper face and look more appealing to hit at address because of the bigger footprint.And the ping gollf also publiches the new left hand clubs.Just like the right handed Ping g20 driver, the left hand R11 irons is also for all ability levels, with the external weighting of the large, it can help launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy.And the left hand rbz Irons are special engineered to left handed golfers, and the irons are same with ping right handed that designed with a thinner face, a wider sole, and a strong loft to provide nice performace, superior distance control, great accuracy and forgiveness. More discount golf on the china wholesale golf store online
    Discount golf
    ap1 irons
    mp 59 irons
    R11S driver
    g20 irons

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:57 pm