Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

discount Golf

golf123
    golf123
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Female
    Postimet : 17
    Pikët : 37
    Registration date : 2011-12-19

discount Golf Empty discount Golf

Post by golf123 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:42 am

Stewart Cink finally achieved good results at the Firestone Country Club after a rather long silence. titleist putter He surrendered 66, under par 4, rising to the leaderboard at the first round of the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. From that moment he wanted to reverse their decline the year. r11s driver It only has two seasons of career. Stewart Cink had not entered the top three - last year and 2002, respectively. RBZ Max Irons Also this year, he has not been in. In fact, the whole year off, former British Open champion won only a top ten. r11s fairway wood But on Thursday, shot 66, Stewart Cink had the opportunity in this he made a lot of success on the court change the fate of the year. Stewart Cink has played a total of 11 times, razr x black he received a total of four top ten, including the 2004 victory. "I'm always looking for ways to dismantle the stadium, and then master it. mizuno mp650[B] Sometimes do not work." Stewart Cink said, "but today worked here there will be a low bar."For Stewart Cink this season's low scores are not enough. [B]Titleist Vokey Thursday's 66 was his second best result this year. With the upcoming PGA Championship, Stewart Cink hopes he can win, or at least play a good result, in order to reverse this frustrating year.
    discount golf
    RocketBallZ driver
    scotty cameron
    california series putter
    Razr x Black Tour Driver
    ping i20
    SNIPER Hi 4WD Driver

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:37 am