Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

TaylorMade 2009 Burner Driver

hehegolf
    hehegolf
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 16
    Pikët : 32
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

TaylorMade 2009 Burner Driver Empty TaylorMade 2009 Burner Driver

Post by hehegolf Fri May 20, 2011 1:39 am

The Burner bloodline runs deep at TaylorMade. The first taylormade burner driver was introduced in 1983, and was quickly embraced by tour professionals and serious golfers alike for its remarkable blend of power and forgiveness. The Burner Plus driver followed in 1986, then came the Burner Bubble in 1995. In 2007 TaylorMade introduced a new Burner driver, which was the best-selling driver for the 2007 full year and 2008 season to date. * The burner driver review was launched in 2008, which Sergio Garcia used to win this year's Players Championship and is the most-played driver model on the PGA Tour this year. **

The TaylorMade 2009 Burner Driver introduced golfers to an amazing development called SuperFast technology, allowing golfers to swing the club faster to produce greater distance. The Tour Burner driver, unveiled early this year, introduced an exceptionally important performance feature: Dual Crown technology. Reducing the size of the clubhead's crown while increasing the size of the base made it possible to lower the center of gravity significantly, promoting a higher launch angle Golf Clubs for Sale and lower spin-rate - the launch conditions that promote greater distance. All at http://www.24golfstore.com 20110520

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:19 pm