Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Taylormade Burner Plus Irons

hehegolf
    hehegolf
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 16
    Pikët : 32
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

Taylormade Burner Plus Irons   Empty Taylormade Burner Plus Irons

Post by hehegolf Wed May 25, 2011 3:39 am

TaylorMade Burner Plus Irons 4-9PAS are highly regarded in golf equipment reviews and many rate the TaylorMade Burner Plus irons as one of the best sets of golf clubs.
    TaylorMade has a history of making some of the best golf irons. taylormade burner plus steel irons have been around for a while and always considered to be a good set of golf clubs. The current model, Golf Clubs for Sale is no different. The TaylorMade Burner Plus is designed for the average golfer with a swing speed of 65-100. TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology consists of an inverted cone that is milled directly into the back of the clubface resulting in a drastic variation in face thickness. The end result of Inverted Cone Technology is consistent distance on mishits. The Inverted Cone Technology was originally designed for TaylorMade drivers, but has since moved into the TaylorMade irons. taylormade burner plus irons 4-aw set includes 4 Iron, 5 Iron, 6 Iron, 7 Iron, 8 Iron, 9 Iron, Pitching Wedge, Approach Wedge. All at http://www.24golfstore.com/ 20110525

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:04 am