Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

3 posters

vala net falas

((HaCk-LaDi))
    ((HaCk-LaDi))
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 18
    Pikët : 28
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

vala net falas Empty vala net falas

Post by ((HaCk-LaDi)) Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 am

Ka disa dit qe Internet GPRS eshte falas ne mobil Vala900 ja edhe parametrat;

NOKIA 6600

Accaunt name: vala900
    Homepage: wvw.google.com
    User name: zbrazet
    Pasword: zbrazet
    Use pref.access pt. :No

Access point settings:
    Proxy :enabled
    Proxy address:172.24.97.29
    Proxy port :3129
    Data bearer: packed data
    Bearer settings
    Packet data acc.pt. :vala900-mms
    Network type :IPv4
    Authentication type: normal
    User name :zbrazet
    Pasword : zbrazet

Shfrytezojeni sa eshte pa pare .
    tung.............
    shkelqimii
    shkelqimii
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Postimet : 1
    Pikët : 5
    Registration date : 2012-11-18

vala net falas Empty Re: vala net falas

Post by shkelqimii Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:11 pm

po per sony ericson c900
    Lucycarryier
    Lucycarryier
    Antarë
    Antarë

Postimet : 82
    Pikët : 167
    Registration date : 2013-07-26

vala net falas Empty Cangzhou one man after the hair cause hair loss

Post by Lucycarryier Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Cangzhou one man after the hair cause hair loss

Use "Korea" products hair, head hair loss, but a large area. Recently, in the area of ​​City Development and Industry Bureau, the first case of the use of hair products cause allergies are caused by the successful mediation of consumer disputes, consumers will ultimately got 2,800 yuan for medical expenses and compensation.

According to reports, recently, Zhang consumers in the zone a hair salon haircut, hairdresser recommended to him a hair dye. Hair before, at his urging, the owner let him see the hair dye packaging, but the whole is in Korean. The owner said products are imported directly from South Korea, the local no. But Shang Hao hair dye, Mr. Zhang's scalp began to itch, the owner said normal, had a moment like. Zhang can go home a few days, there was itchy scalp, head large patchy hair loss and other symptoms, after doctors diagnosed as allergic contact dermatitis. He has four times to find salon claim compensation, the owner to Mr. Zhang's own factors as reasons to shirk, refused to compensate. tomenireyreo187
    lacewigsbuy

Due to repeated unsuccessful negotiations, Mr. Zhang in the meantime they took more than 1,600 yuan for medical expenses. March 20, he reported 12,315 complaints to the city command center complaints. City Development and Industry Bureau received complaints, the staff investigation into the barber shop and found that hair dyes belong to the "three no" products. When the store staff about similar products remaining to be detained, and investigation. March 25, after mediation mediators, salon Zhang final compensation for medical expenses and compensation of 2,800 yuan.
    http://turkontakt.ru/acantha/blog/

Sponsored content

vala net falas Empty Re: vala net falas

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:54 pm