Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

STL Port Forward - Windows Port Forwarding

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

STL Port Forward - Windows Port Forwarding Empty STL Port Forward - Windows Port Forwarding

Post by Dard1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 am

STL Port Forward - Windows Port Forwarding Portforward_sm

STL Port Forward - Windows Port Forwarding Portforward2_sm

A port forwarding windows application, enabling you to access services running on machines across NAT that don't have externally accessible IP addresses.

Allows you to set up multiple forwards via a convenient windows interface. Choose whether to forward TCP or UDP data.

Very useful, for example, if you have an Unreal Tournament server running on a machine that is not directly accessible from outside, put the port forwarding software on the machine connected to the outside world and get it to forward UDP data to the other machine on ports 7777, 7778 & 8777 - vóila, your friends can connect to your server! It even has lights that flash in the system tray to show you when data is passing through... wow! New in version 2: You can now set up ranges of ports to forward.

If you run it from the command prompt you can supply the following switches:

# /hide -- hides the windows interface and system tray lights
    # /show -- shows the windows interface and system tray lights
    # /kill -- kills the application
    # /log filename -- log connections to specified file
    # /rec -- record data that passes through

Download
    Code:
    http://www.skylarktechnology.com/software/downloads/STLPortForward.zip

serial number:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/184198194/stl_serial.txt

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:56 pm