Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Forum Poster 3 Forum Posting Generator +Serial Code

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Forum Poster 3 Forum Posting Generator +Serial Code Empty Forum Poster 3 Forum Posting Generator +Serial Code

Post by Dard1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 am

Forum Poster is a program that automatically posts messages to forums.

Code:

Forum Poster automatically register a user with the username, e-mail and password you typed on the board. It login as the registered user on the board and then post it. All made automatically. With just one click!

Forum Poster support add, edit, delete forums URL, Import and export forum URL list.

Forum boards are an effective way to drive traffic to your site. With your posted Ads you can bring hundreds of new visitors to your site and increase your search
        engine rankings which counts on link popularity like Google.

Code:

# Support phpBB2, phpBB3 , Invision Power Board(IBP), Snitz Forums 2000, vBulletin 3, Simple Machines Forum, WoltLab Burning Board, WowBB
    # Auto register,login,post message,logout
    # Support Image Verification
    # Support skip Image Verification forum
    # Find open board to post
    # Selectable forum boards to post (input board number in field 'ForumID')
    # After login and post ,all 'host unreachable','Connection with remote host lost','Host unrechable','404: Document not found','500: CGI script failed','Anti-bot','Register Error','Account need active' forums save to one text file and remove from database.
    # You can View process in debug window
    # Support proxy server
    # Support add,delete,edit forum URL
    # Support Import,Export forum list
    # Easy to use, just enter your texts and post it
    # Support post multi topic in one session
    # Your messages can include links,picture.etc(Use BBcode in message,Please see forum help for more information), so your webpage traffic will raise alot
    # Increase your position in Search Engines which counts on the link popularity to your site (like Google)
    # Shutdown PC when jobs done
    # Support Unicode and UTF-8 encode

Download :
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/174666185/Forum_Poster_with_serial_number.zip
    No Password!
    including Crack Uploaded by Me! so please say thanks

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 pm