Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Video Capture Factory is an excellent universal video tool designed to accommodate your capturing needs. You can capture video or image from other devices, DV and TV Tuner easily and browse or edit recorded media files, then the captured file can be saved

L0T1 TH3 H@CK3R
    L0T1 TH3 H@CK3R
    V.I.P
    V.I.P

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 849
    Vendodhja : Poroj
    Pikët : 1554
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Video Capture Factory is an excellent universal video tool designed to accommodate your capturing needs. You can capture video or image from other devices, DV and TV Tuner easily and browse or edit recorded media files, then the captured file can be saved Empty Video Capture Factory is an excellent universal video tool designed to accommodate your capturing needs. You can capture video or image from other devices, DV and TV Tuner easily and browse or edit recorded media files, then the captured file can be saved

Post by L0T1 TH3 H@CK3R Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 am

SRS Audio Sandbox description
    SRS Audio Sandbox is a useful and reliable audio enhancement software for your PC.

SRS Audio Sandbox features: sleek interface design with energized light pulses, surround sound-even from 2 speakers, using SRS Labs audio enhancement technology.

Enjoy deep & rich bass-even from smaller speakers.

Choose from many cool presets for all your music, videos, and games. The program includes custom settings for 2 or more speakers, or headphones and compact mini mode setting to give you more desktop space.

Here are some key features of "SRS Audio Sandbox":

Enhances a variety of content

The SRS Audio Sandbox was designed recognizing audio has become more important as many people use their PC for entertainment, both at home and on the road. With SAS you can customize your audio experience based on music, movie, video or game content.

Audio enhancement & surround sound technologies that work perfectly with each content selection

SRS WOW HD -improves the audio performance of compressed and uncompressed audio by expanding the size of the audio image in the horizontal and verticle sound field and creating a deep, rich bass response. The patented techniques in SRS WOW HD also retrieve information lost in the mixing process to create a more natural audio experience

SRS TruSurround XT -accurately reproduces multichannel content over two speakers for a realistic surround sound experience

SRS Circle Surround II -creates multichannel surround sound from any audio source, including mono and stereo, when played over a 5.1 or 6.1 speaker playback system

SRS Headphone 360 - delivers true 5.1 surround experience over headphones

Advanced audio enhancement features so you can tune and customize your music, movie or video

SRS 3D -3D stereo enhancement for mono or stereo content

SRS 3D Center Control - a "virtual" zoom lens that dynamically extracts and positions the dialog in the foreground or background of the audio mix

SRS TruBass - bass maximization

SRS FOCUS -optimize speaker output to compensate and reposition audio placement

SRS Definition - delivers a more lively and brilliant sound by highlighting the high frequency details originally presented in the audio source

SRS Dialog Clarity -makes the vocals easier to understand over surround audio effects (for movies and video)

Surround Sound ( regardless of speaker configuration)

For users that have a 5.1 and or 6.1 surround sound configuration, the SRS Audio Sandbox creates true multichannel surround sound from any audio source, including stereo and mono. Conversely, for those computer setups commonly using only two speakers, the SRS Audio Sandbox takes multichannel content and uses a virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the room, providing a realistic and enjoyable surround sound experience.

Requirements:
    ->Windows XP / Vista
    ->Atleast 128 MB RAM

What's New in This Release:
    Fixed 64-bit control panel problem where the panel would not run properly and many other improvement

Code:

Kodi:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/226612154/SRS_Audio_Sandbox1.9.0.4.rar

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am