Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

TaylorMade 2009 Burner Plus Driver

hehegolf
    hehegolf
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 16
    Pikët : 32
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

TaylorMade 2009 Burner Plus Driver Empty TaylorMade 2009 Burner Plus Driver

Post by hehegolf Fri May 20, 2011 1:49 am

t's time to announce the final winner in our current TSG Contest and Giveaway. It's been a pretty good contest with deserving winners who contributed to the blog with dedication over the last few weeks. Winners have gotten great prizes like a set of Saqra INB-1150 cavity backs, an Epon EMB Driver, a Seven Hills Prototype Caddy Bag. Today's winner gets the final prize, a TaylorMade 2009 Burner Plus Driver, We received over 600+ regsitrations over the past couple of weeks so thanks a lot to everyone for entering. A list of all emails was thrown in excel and randomly sorted 3 times over with 10 emails being at the top of the list burner plus driver on the 3rd time chosen. We then checked to see who out of the 10 randomly chosen emails made the most comments on the blog over the last week.

The winner of the Taylormade driver is Budi!

The adidas Group is one of the burner plus driver sales global leaders within the sporting goods industry, offering a broad range of products around three core segments such as adidas, Reebok and TaylorMade-adidas Golf. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, the Group has Golf Clubs for Sale more than 33,000 employees and sales of €10.3 billion. All at http://www.24golfstore.com 20110520

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm