Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

cgb max driver review

hehegolf
    hehegolf
    Fillestar-e
    Fillestar-e

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 16
    Pikët : 32
    Registration date : 2011-05-06

cgb max driver review Empty cgb max driver review

Post by hehegolf Wed May 18, 2011 10:06 pm

The taylormade r7 cgb max driver, which is characterised by its appealing shape and deep red color, incorporates multiple technologies that make possible its extraordinary performance. First is TaylorMade’s renowned Movable Weight Technology (MWT).

In this case, MWT is in the form of three weights; one in the toe, one in the heel and one in the very back. Two 1-gram weights and one 16-gram weight are included, and configuring them in the r7 cgb max driver for sale clubhead to promote a specific ball flight is remarkably intuitive. Very simply, if you want the ball to go to the right, put the heavy weight on the right side of the clubhead (the toe). That promotes a slight fade.

If you want the ball to go left, as in a slight draw, put the heavy weight in the middle of the cgb max driver review clubhead (the back). If you want to promote a large draw, put the heavy weight on the left side of the clubhead (the heel). TaylorMade testing indicates that MWT in this driver promotes up to 35 yards of trajectory Golf Clubs for Sale change from the slight fade to the large draw. All at http://www.24golfstore.com/ 20110519

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:12 am