Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Friend Blaster Pro 10.4.0 Crack Update Blocker2

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Friend Blaster Pro 10.4.0  Crack  Update Blocker2 Empty Friend Blaster Pro 10.4.0 Crack Update Blocker2

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 am

Friend Blaster Pro 10.4.0  Crack  Update Blocker2 Enlarge_accept_friends5

Did you know that Myspace receives over 1 billion hist per day? Harness its power to your advantage when marketing your product, service, event, or bands. Marketing with Friend Blaster Pro through MySpace accounts is the cutting edge way to advertise to a large audience & being cost effective at the same time.
    Friend Blaster Pro Features
    (See our Product Overview page for more features)

* Target your market based on a members age, sex, geographic location, interests, and more.
    * Gather friend(s) id's from browsing the groups, forums, friend lists, classifieds or any other area of MySpace.
    * Instant Auto Messenger that allows you to send out messages to all of your friends or to any specified target market.
    * Auto Commenter feature that allows you to send out comments to all of your friends.
    * Timed Bulletins feature that gives you full control of "how many" and "when" to send out bulletins.
    * Accept Friends feature that allows you to accept all pending friend requests and also allows you to send out a comment or message along with accepting your new friends.
    * Send message along with the Friend Request feature that allows you to send both a message and a Friend Request to the same person.
    * NEW! Multiple registered accounts can now be chained together!
    * NEW! Set Friend Blaster Pro to auto start (with use of Multiple Account Feature).
    * NEW! Time-delay feature!
    * And still much, much more!

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/264661705/Friend_Blaster_Pro_10.4.0__Crack___Update_Blocker2.rar

PLEASE SAY THX

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:36 pm