Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Classic Menu for Office 2007 v4.50

Bertt'z
    Bertt'z
    A.i Rregullt
    A.i Rregullt

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 223
    Pikët : 445
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Classic Menu for Office 2007 v4.50 Empty Classic Menu for Office 2007 v4.50

Post by Bertt'z Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:14 am

Classic Menu for Office 2007

Classic Menu for Office 2007

Classic Menu for Office 2007 v4.50 106iipc

No Training.
    The software allows you to work with Office 2007 as if it were Office 2003. It shows the familiar classic style menus and toolbars on the ribbon in Microsoft Office 2007. If you were using Office 2003 (or Office XP, Office 2000) before, you could save cost of training or tutorials for Microsoft Office 2007. The software suite includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint 2007.

New Features.
    The new features of Microsoft Office 2007 have been added into the classic menus and toolbars. The Office 2007 ribbon tabs are kept fully intact, so you can truly get the best of both worlds.

Easy Deploying.
    It is very easy to deploy the software to all the computers in your organization or enterprise. Click here to learn more on how to Automatically Deploy to Client Computers in Enterprise or Organization.

Multi-Languages.
    Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office 2007 including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/260490832/Classic_Menu_for_Office_2007_v4.50.rar

For more info visit the following link
    Code:
    http://www.addintools.com/english/menuoffice/

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:19 pm