Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kosova Forum

Me sa duket ju nuk jeni te Kyqur.Ju Lusemi Te Kyqeni Apo Te Regjistroheni Ne Forum Ku nuk merr me shum se 30sec kohe

Kosova Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ec Me Brezat e Ri

Mire Se Vini Ne Forumin e : " Kosova-Forum "

Orca Browser 1.2.0.2 Released: Jul 23, 2009

Dard1
    Dard1
    A. i plotë
    A. i plotë

Gjinija : Male
    Postimet : 22045
    Vendodhja : Peja City
    Pikët : 44036
    Registration date : 2009-05-13

Orca Browser 1.2.0.2 Released: Jul 23, 2009 Empty Orca Browser 1.2.0.2 Released: Jul 23, 2009

Post by Dard1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 am

Orca Browser 1.2.0.2 Released: Jul 23, 2009

Orca Browser 1.2.0.2 Released: Jul 23, 2009 Capture253

Orca Browser is a fast, stable, user-friendly, versatile tabbed web browser, which features
    with many functions such as Pop-up Stopper and Flash Ads Filter, AutoFills, Online Profile Storage,
    RSS Reader, Safe Recovery, Integrated Cleaner etc.

Online Profile Storage: Orca Browser can save users' bookmarks, RSS Feeds, configurations or web passwords etc,
    in Orca online storage. In this way, users can access their personal data from anywhere, office, home or an
    Internet cafe, and don't need to worry about losing those data when re-install windows.

AutoFills: Help users to memorize web passwords, and fill passwords for users with one click.

Flash Animation Filter: More than 85% of all flash animations on web pages are advertising,
    and normally take up to 90% of the size of the page you're visiting. With Orca Browser you can
    save the bandwidth by blocking the download of these flash files with just one easy click.

Built-in AD/Pop-up Blocker: Easily eliminate unwanted AD banners
    and pop-up pages automatically with just one click.

Built-in RSS/ATOM Reader: Orca Browser has a built-in RSS/ATOM Reader,
    which allows you to read RSS/ATOM feeds just like browsing web pages.
    And you can also keep your favorite feeds as bookmarks.

Additional Mouse Functions: If you click a link in the web page with the middle mouse button,
    the link will be opened in a new window in the background. This feature is extremely useful for
    opening posts in forums. Orca Browser also comes with customizable Mouse Gestures, with which you
    can easily navigate the browser by moving the mouse.

Control Your Privacy: With Orca Browser, you can keep your privacy by deleting all browsing traces such as:
    Typed Addresses, Auto-Complete Passwords, Cookies, History of Visited Web Sites, Temporary Internet Files and S
    earch Keywords.

Safe Recovery: If Orca Browser is closed improperly, all open web pages
    are saved and will be automatically reopened at next startup.
    Orca Browser 1.2.0.2 Released: Jul 23, 2009 Dddn36_th
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/264697779/ByM_DOrca_Browser_1.2.0.2.rar

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:42 am